WINIARY chicken in Italian sauce with mozzarella 28g
WINIARY IDEA FOR ... chicken in Italian sauce with mozzarella is a simple way to diversify a traditional chicken dish in a real Italian style. You can serve the dish with your favorite vegetables, pasta and fresh herbs. This combination will surely appeal to your loved ones.
- done Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- done Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- done Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
A method of preparing
- Shopping list:
- 400 g chicken breast
- 1 ball of mozzarella (about 100 g)
- 50 ml of cream 12%
- Chicken breasts cut into chops and break to a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Warm up 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and heat on a medium heat (about 60% of power) for 1 minute on each side.
- Mix the contents of the sachet in 300 ml of cold water and 50 ml of cream 12%. Add to the chicken and bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes.
- Slice the mozzarella into slices and put one slice on each piece of chicken. Cover and cook for 1 minute more. Serve with rice or noodles and salad.
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like