WINIARY PAPIRUS Juicy chicken breast with garlic and herbs 31g
WINIARY IDEA FOR ... PAPIRUS A juicy chicken breast with garlic can be a part of a well-balanced meal. Fried breast served with rice or potatoes and salad or added to a salad made of fresh vegetables will be a delicious dinner dish.
- done Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- done Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- done Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
A method of preparing
Preheat the pan (preferably teflon) on low heat on a gas stove or medium power in the electric oven. Do not add fat.
Slightly break the chicken breast (about 150 g) for a thickness of 1.5 - 2 cm.
Place the breast on one half of the parchment, the other cover the meat from the top.
Put the meat wrapped in parchment on a pre-warmed pan without fat. Cook over low heat on a gas stove or medium power in the electric oven for 5 minutes on each side until the meat is well-fried.
Put the whole thing on the plate, throw away the papyrus. Enjoy your meal!
- • If the meat is thicker than 2 cm, cook 7 minutes on each side until the meat is well-fried.
• If the herbs on the parchment are burning, reduce the power of the oven and increase the frying time.
• The product is not suitable for preparation in the microwave oven or on the grill.
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like